Thursday, October 12, 2017

Pretty?!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Judi of Judikins at Paper Garden Boutique
We are safe from the California fires, but know many who are in harm's way. It is so sad - so much devastation in so many places! Praying for all who are suffering.

I was recently lucky enough to take a couple of classes at Paper Garden Boutique from the amazing Judikins. Judi and her husband Rob have an amazing array of products and stamps which they sell on their websites, at conventions and at "pop-up" shops. What a fun day.

We made some wonderful backgrounds using their unique Mica Gloss inks. Such shine (which unfortunately isn't done justice in my photo)! I used one for today's card.

I wanted to use my new stamp set called "You're Pretty" from Neat and Tangled which I believe was designed just for me.

Why do I say that? Because, for those of you who know me, the way someone looks is the LAST thing on earth I think about. So I love the idea of sending someone a card that says "You're Pretty" on the front. It will cause some second thoughts. But the sentiment  on the inside is the sentiment that "all me"! There are several in the set and I love them ALL!

I was inspired by the sketch on the current Little Tangles Challenge Blog with which I ended taking some liberties, but I plan to enter it anyway.

I also used an old (and dear) Hero Arts set (CL383) to stamp a butterfly on the inside and the envelope and some butterfly dies by Impression Obsession (DIE255-Y).



I love this card which is headed to one of my dearest fitness instructors.

Remember that we are ALL pretty! Stay safe and, as always, for the visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...