Saturday, October 7, 2017

Wheelie?

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Happy World Cardmaking  Day! I thought I'd celebrate by making a fun card while others all over the world are doing the same thing.

I recently got this adorable skateboard dude set ("Wheelie Mini Shaker") from Art Impressions. It comes with its own "wobbler" to provide some real action and dies for the "zoom" and the stars.

I love it because my husband had one of the first commercial (he had previously crafted his own!) skateboards and he still has it. Thank goodness he doesn't try to ride it (at least not when I'm home - ha!). It makes me smile.

While my husband hasn't had to wear a tie since he retired, this silly guy reminds me of him and his best buddy Larry. They have been friends since second grade and this card is going out to him.

I added some fun patterned paper, used my stitched rectangle dies and added my own sentiment inside  (Wheelie hope you feel better soon").  I am including a short video (my first!) to share the action.

I am adding this to the current challenge at Art Impressions, "Jiggle a Little".

I wheelie thank you for the visit! Have a great World Cardmaking Day,


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...