Sunday, March 4, 2018

Piggy Party!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

One can't ever have enough birthday cards, especially those featuring cute animals, right?

I recently made this card using the cutest partying piggy ever! He is from Simon Says Stamp's "Birthday Farm Animals" stamp set. I colored him with Copics, gave him some sparkle with Wink of Stella and used some layers of party pink and black paper to send him flying.

I have just recently started reaching for my Copics again - I tend to get involved with one medium, trying to master it - HA! - at the expense of others that I also love to use. There are so many wonderful things - the new colors of Distress Oxide Inks, Alcohol Inks, colored pencils, water color, original Distress Inks, markers....oh, my! The crafting days simply are not long enough for all the fun there is to have.

This fun guy is headed to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes". You've got plenty of time to play along, so join me there.

I can almost see the weekend from here....thanks for the visit and have a good one,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...