Monday, April 30, 2018

Fawn-tastic!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

Lawn Fawn makes so many super-cool dies to add lots of pop to our creations - they are unique and such fun. Today I have a card I made using the "Everyday Pop-Up" dies and the "Toadally Awesome" stamp and die set. This is only the third card I've made using this Pop-Up set and I almost have it mastered - ha! Kelly Marie's video makes it look so easy - I just thought I could do it this time without watching the video. No way! Soon it will become second nature (I hope).

I love this "Toad" set - the faces on the little guys are just too cute! I colored them with Copics and added some embellishments with some Wink of Stella and Signo white gel pen. Die cuts from splash background and flower dies (from my stash) complete the "hoppy" scene.

It isn't easy properly photographing a 3-D card! I did my best. This is headed to the Lawnfawnatics current challenge, "3-D cards."

Thanks for the visit!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...