Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Flip-Flop Time?



Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I am so ready for some real warm weather! How about you? My mind is always headed to the ocean, so I made this card to get in the mood. And, I had to use these cool new flip-flop dies. Love 'em!

This card showcases supplies by Impression Obsession, a company I have been using for years. Their products tend to be timeless - no matter what the "current trends" are, I continue to reach for many of their great designs.

I heat-embossed the "Shells Cling Background" onto watercolor paper and ink blended with Distress Inks. The dies I've used are 175-W ("smile"), 183-L (flip-flops) and 007-W (shells).

I will be submitting this to the current IO Challenge on the IO Blog. It is "Pink & Green", something I never would have used had it not been for this challenge. That is what I love - challenges that stretch my limits.

Wishing you sand between your toes and thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...