Saturday, May 5, 2018

Cinco De Mayo

Hola, Bloggin' Budies!

Well, as you can imagine, there are lots of celebrations here in California today. What a colorful culture! We are heading to a fun neighborhood dinner.

I made this card for the hostess. Lots of fun. I used the Lawn Fawn Everyday Pop-Up Dies for the card base and the new Hero Arts "It's Fiesta Time" stamp and dies set for the cute pop-ups. These were so much fun to color with Copics. I added some colorful banners and some small flowers from my stash.

I've been having such fun with these Lawn Fawn pop-up dies. They add such a fun dimension to cards. It does add some extra time to the process because you have more surfaces to decorate, but for a big impact it is so perfect.

Have a colorful day and thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...