Friday, May 4, 2018

Put a Flower On It!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Today I have another Hero Arts creation using a layering floral set, "For You Flowers". It isn't always necessary to use all the layers of the layering sets. I only used them for the focal image, which is stamped with Distress Oxide inks. I softened the layers up a bit with an aqua brush.  I added a sentiment from an old (2011) favorite, "Sending Smiles Messages", which is heat-embossed.

I appreciate that the challenges and Design Team at At A Blog Named Hero inspire my creativity. Though I am typically not much of a "flower gal" (although I was a Flower Child in the 1960's!), it is fun to stretch out of my normal style. Today's card is headed to the current challenge, "Put a Flower On It". The challenge ends May 10th, so try to play along.

Thanks for the visit and have a great weekend!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...